The MSTW CSV Exporter plugin exports all data types from the MSTW Game Schedules, MSTW Game Locations, and MSTW Schedules & Scoreboards plugins to CSV format files for import into the MSTW Schedules & Scoreboards v4.0 plugin, and the MSTW Team Roster (v3.2.1) plugin for import into the MSTW Team Rosters (v4.0) plugin. This data export/import is necessary to allow the migration of plugin data across sites. The plugin also exports MSTW Schedules & Scoreboards v4.0 and MSTW Team Rosters v4.0 data.
Version 1.2 adds the ability to export the MSTW Team Rosters (v3.2.1) data structures – Players and Teams – for import to MSTW Team Rosters v4.0. It allows player photos to be moved from site to site automagically in the import/export process (or not if you are upgrading Team Rosters on one site). See the Team Rosters CSV Import man page for more information.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MSTW CSV EXPORTER” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Replaced/repaired constructs deprecated in PHP version 8.
- Corrected bug that prevented plugin from running.
- Removed references (and controls) to deprecated MSTW plugins (Game Locations, Game Schedules, Team Rosters before 4.0)
- Added the ability to export the Team Rosters (v3.1.2) CPT (players) and taxonomy (teams). Also allows player photos to be moved from site to site automagically in the import/export process. See the Team Rosters CSV Import man page for more information.
- Added the ability to export Team Rosters (v4.0) data structures (as above).
- Updated the MSTW Utility Functions to the latest version (to avoid installation collisions).
- Added the ability to export MSTW Schedules & Scoreboards CPT’s – schedules, games, teams, sports, and venues – including the venue groups for the venues and scoreboards for the games.
- Changed menu position (in includes/mstw-csv-exporter-setup/add_menu_page()) to prevent collision with other MSTW plugins.
- Added MSTW Logo to admin menu entry
- Initial release.